This is definitely one of the best recipes I’ve come up with lately (pats self on back).
I’ve partnered with a great brand, CHEVOO, with their marinated goat cheeses to make a recipe using their Truffle infused goat cheese in two ways for this recipe! It’s seriously so good I made two for myself in one day—don’t judge me people 🙂
- 1 pound ground beef or ground sirloin if you want to get fancier!
- 1 jar CHEVOO Italian Black Truffle marinated goat cheese room temperature
- Approximately 2 cups arugula
- o I used Mike’s Hot Honey but you can copy-cat by adding ¼ cup honey and ½ sliced serrano pepper and simmering over medium-low heat for about an hour
- 4 brioche buns I highly recommend using these instead of regular buns for this recipe!
- Canola oil approximately ½ tablespoon
- Kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
Separate the ground beef into four equal parts. Using your hands, mold the patties so that they are slightly larger than the patty (because they will shrink when you cook them!). Generously season each side with salt and pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet, add about ½ tablespoon of canola oil on medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add your burger patties. For medium rare, cook on each side for approximately 4 minutes.
While burgers are cooking, place arugula into a small mixing bowl and add in about 1-2 spoonful’s of the truffle olive oil from the CHEVOO jar. Season with salt and pepper and mix until well coated.
Optional: toast each bun by placing them flat on a sauté pan until they begin to brown. Spread 2 cubes of the CHEVOO goat cheese on the top side of the bun.
When patties are done, transfer to the bottom bun. Top with arugula and drizzle the hot honey over top. Top with the goat cheese spread top bun and enjoy right away!