If you have an air fryer you NEED to make your chicken thighs in there it literally is the perfect way to cook chicken. And if you don’t have an air fryer–WHAT are you waiting for?!
I love how crispy the outside gets on both sides which is so clutch but the inside remains juicy and a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y perfectly cooked every single time with this method!
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Gochujang Korean Marinade
- 1 inch piece ginger peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (korean sauce)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey you can also substitue light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
If using the marinade listed above, place all the ingredients into a bowl and combine. Add the chicken thighs and let marinade for 30 minutes or overnight.
Lightly spray your air fryer basket with a cooking spray (I used avocado oil). Add your chicken thighs to the basket but do not overcrowd (they should not be touching each other).
Cook at 380 degrees F for 12 mintues, flip them, and then cook for an additional 8 minutes. Remove and let reset for a few minutes to lock in the juices before enjoying!
What do you think?