Spicy Mint Pea Soup
- 2 bags frozen peas
- 7-8 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 green chilies chopped (Tip: if you can't find fresh green chilies try canned, use about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 large white onion chopped finely
- Mint leaves chopped (approx. 2 cups before chopped)
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2/3 cups sour cream
- Kosher salt approx. 5 pinches
- Black pepper approx. 3 pinches
Sauté onions, garlic, chillies, and mint until onions are translucent (about 3 minutes).
Add peas, vegetable stock, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
Transfer soup to a blender and add sour cream (make sure the top to your blender is secure!). Add salt and pepper to taste if needed.