Spicy Mint Pea Soup
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 7-8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canned creen chilies
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 bags frozen peas
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Kosher salt, to taste approx. 5 pinches
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste approx. 3 pinches
- 2/3 cups sour cream (or dairy free sour cream for vegan)
Sauté onion, garlic, chillies, and mint until onions are translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add peas, vegetable stock, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
Transfer soup to a blender and add sour cream and blend until creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste if needed.